A Warm Welcome To Game - Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warm Welcome To Game - Talk

Xbox - Playstation - PC - Nintendo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Think i just wet myself!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J-English
Head Admin
Head Admin
J-English

Think i just wet myself! Empty
PostSubject: Think i just wet myself!   Think i just wet myself! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 am

Think i cummed in me pants : £547

The EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard with dual CPU support, 4-way SLI support, SATA III 6GB/s, USB 3.0 and much more; this setup sets new standards for what was once considered a highend platform. Whether you are an extreme gamer, overclocker, power user, workstation user, server admin, folder/cruncher or just a PC enthusiast; this is the ultimate board for you. This board is designed from the ground up not only to break records, but tto be able to complete any task you throw at it faster than you ever though possible.

When combined with compatible Intel 6 Core CPU's, you create a massive system capable of up to 24 CPU threads of compute power. If you want future-proof, this is it!

- Based on Intel 5520/ICH10R chipset
- Supports Dual QPI Socket 1366 Intel Xeon 5600 and 5500 Processors
- Memory: 12 x 240-pin DIMM sockets, Triple Channel DDR3, Maximum of 48GB of DDR3 1333MHz+
- Expansion Slots: 7 x PCIe x16/x8, 1 x UltraDMA133, 8 x Serial ATA 2x600MB/sec / 6x300MB/sec with support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD, 8 Channel High Definition, 2 x 10/100/1000, 2 x USB3.0 ports, 10 x USB2.0 ports, Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
- Form Factor: HPTX Form Factor
- Length: 13.6in - 345.4mm
- Width: 15in - 381mm

Think i just wet myself! Evga_classified_sr-2

Think i just wet myself! Full
Back to top Go down
https://game-talk.board-directory.net
Simps
New Born
New Born

Think i just wet myself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think i just wet myself!   Think i just wet myself! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

i did wet my self
Back to top Go down

Think i just wet myself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Warm Welcome To Game - Talk :: PC - TALK :: PC Hardware-
Jump to: